COVID-19 Information and Resources
MassHousing is open for business but our staff is working remotely. We only allow visitors to our offices at 1 Beacon Street under very limited circumstances, by appointment only.
MassHousing Home Mortgage Borrowers
We're ready to serve you
Do you have a home mortgage loan with MassHousing?
- View information on making payments, options if you are unable to make payments, and protecting yourself online
- Contact our experienced and dedicated staff at 888.843.6432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeowners with Non-MassHousing Mortgages
If you are a homeowner whose mortgage is not serviced by MassHousing and have concerns about paying your loan, contact your loan servicer to discuss your circumstances and options.
Massachusetts Homeowner Assistance Fund (Mass HAF)
Are you behind by at least three months on your mortgage payments due to financial challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic? The Massachusetts Homeowner Assistance Fund may be able to help. Learn more about Mass HAF.
Additional information may also be found through the following websites:
If you have concerns about paying your rent, contact your property management company or landlord. Additional information may also be found through the following websites:
- Resources for Renters from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Eviction Diversion Initiative
- COVID-19 Eviction Legal Help Project (CELHP)
- Are you struggling with rent or mortgage payments because of COVID-19?
- ¿Tiene usted dificultades para pagar el alquiler o hipoteca debido al COVID-19?
- Find local services, resources and community partners using Connect from WinnCompanies
Residents of MassHousing-Financed Rental Housing
If you live in a MassHousing-financed multifamily community, you should first contact your property manager. If you feel your concerns are not being addressed, please email MassHousing at email@example.com. Be sure to include the name of your community in your email.
Multifamily Property Owners/Managers
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, federal government and others provide several programs to assist small business owners.