Resources for Diverse/Small Businesses
MassHousing finances and/or oversees hundreds of rental housing communities across Massachusetts with thousands of apartment units. The construction and maintenance of these properties generates tens of millions of dollars in economic activity every year.
We work to make these contracting opportunities available to a broad range of diverse businesses, including:
- Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Women Business Enterprises (WBEs)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (SDVOBEs)
- Veteran Business Enterprises (VBEs)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Business Enterprises (LGBTBEs)
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBEs)
Diverse Business Enterprise Forms
- Self-Identification Form: To be completed by diverse business owners who have not been certified by either the Mass. Supplier Diversity Office or other diverse certifying agencies. It supports our program focus and goals around diverse business utilization.
- Capability Statement: Help us capture the skills and expertise of your diverse business. The capability statement serves as a marketing tool to promote business opportunities with our clients and business partners.