Submit Audited Financial Statements
Submit audited financial statements through MassHousing's Financial Audit Compliance Tracking System, WebFACTS.
- Audited Financial Report Requirements
- Audited Financial Report Resource Guide
- Audited Financial Report Appendices
- Procedures for Implementing HUD's Residual Receipts Policy and Method of Calculation
- Procedures for Monitoring and Reporting Developer's Contributions and Guaranteed Annual Payments
- Procedures for Implementing MassHousing's Equity Policy
- Procedures for Implementing Paragraph 6A of MassHousing's Equity Policy and the Calculation of Excess Equity
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund (AHTF) Cash Flow Certification
Who should submit an audit?
Generally, a development that has received financing from MassHousing and has a full year of operation must submit an audit via the WebFACTS system. The audit is due by March 31, or 90 days after the end of the development’s fiscal year.
This is my first time submitting an audit. How do I obtain a User ID and a Password?
If this is the first time your firm is submitting an audit to MassHousing, please contact us at email@example.com to request a user ID and a password. Please note the process may take several business days.
I forgot my User ID and/or Password. How can I access or reset this information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password reset or to resolve any issues logging into WebFACTS.
My fiscal year does not end on 12/31. How do I submit my audit?
Enter the audit with the previous fiscal year-end date. Then contact us at email@example.com to give us your Project ID # and development name and let us know that we need to update the date. For example, an audit for the fiscal year ending 3/31/2020 should be entered as 3/31/2019.
Can I save the audit numbers I input and finish them later?
Yes. You can input, save and change your numbers until you hit the “SUBMIT” button. Once you hit the “SUBMIT” button no further action is possible on your end.