Knowledge and Capacity Building
MassHousing provides engaging learning opportunities on a variety of pertinent topics for internal and external partners.
Trainings and Development for Housing and Social Service Professionals
Focused on the intersection of housing and social issues
MassHousing hosts numerous trainings on a variety of topics relevant to housing and social service professionals. Trainings are led by subject matter experts and are hosted at MassHousing-financed multifamily communities across Massachusetts.
Trainings are open to all and free for staff of rental developments enrolled in TAP, MassHousing's Tenant Assistance Program.
Community Services Annual Conference
Bringing together professionals from housing, social services, government and academia to address timely issues
MassHousing Community Services Conference bring together professionals from housing, social services, government, academia and other fields to address a topic of particular importance to affordable housing communities. View resources from past Community Services conferences:
- Human Trafficking in Affordable Housing
- Older Adults in Community
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Substance Abuse Intervention, Prevention and Treatment
- Supporting Residents' Mental Health
- Supporting Victims of Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Tools for Addressing Tenancy Issues
- Violence Prevention Resources
- Youth in Housing